Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spy Wednesday

Agent Smith, I simply cannot accept the accusations you have given me against the Borgias. I will have to take you up on your offer of showing me the declassified documents on them to become totally convinced. The Borgias are a very pious Italian family who has made their fortune by expanding their meat-packing industry by harnessing the power of the interweb to procure seafood... at least that is how I understood it. They could not possibly be involved in organized crime!

If it is any consolation, I can tell you this much: the entire family plans to attend the Dedication tomorrow. They will be flying in from Washington, however, as that is the closest location, they have informed me, that they could retrieve a particular item that they wish to gift us.

1 comment:

Agent Smith said...

Fr. Chad,

You are making a huge mistake trusting the Borgias. If you do not listen to me, it could turn out to be disastrous for the whole SSLI.

Agent Smith

PS. I didn't know that the Church had a day for me. Spy Wednesday--has a nice ring to it.