Friday, June 8, 2007

Bienvenue!

I have recently discovered this wonderful advancement of weblogging. Now even the Interweb may be sanctified.

I had a terrible time arriving in Knoxville today. For those that don't know, I had ordered a genuine Baroque Pipe organ on the interweb location e-bay. Being new to this, however, I failed to notice the fine print which read, "Pickup only". So having hauled the instrument almost to my destination, it failed to clear an underpass outside of Louisville. You should have seen the commotion! Upon arriving at St. Leo's, I was dismayed to realize it would not clear the doorway. I had to disassemble it pipe by pipe. I hope George knows how to reassemble it when he gets back.

3 comments:

Father Tim said...

Well Fr. Chad, you may think by establishing a rad-trad mission down the street from SOV2 that you can intimidate us, but we will not stop being church just because you have a pipe organ and an organist named George! Our Joyful Noise will peal from on high!

Fr. Tim Plarvik

radtradchad said...

Ah, Fr. Plarvik, I see you have decided to grace these boards with your presence. You always did feel the need to "one-up" me, even in Seminary. I transferred there for a year, being the only seminary that would accept me after being kicked out of the FSSP, SSPX, and SSPV for my "extremist views". I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you. You always made fun of me for wearing a "dress".

-Fr. Chadwick LeJanvier, SSLI

Father Tim said...

Fr. Chad,

Yeah, well, you thought you were all better than me because you played music by artists that I couldn't pronounce, and you knew Latin. Like that's soooo coooool, to be able to speak a language that no-one else knows. Wouldn't you think it was absurd if some religion went around speaking Greek all the time? Only the Lifespirit knows how many seekers you have driven away with your rigid moralism and outdated concepts of morality! It's time to get out of the dark ages, man!

-Fr. Tim