Monday, June 11, 2007

Index Prohibitum

There are a lot of so-called "Catholic" websites on the interweb spouting all sorts of terrible heresies. I have therefore decided to start a list to warn faithful Catholics of the danger.

The following interwebsites are VERBOTEN:
  • The Holy See- contains Concililar Documents and an "updated" Catechism and Code of Canon Law (As if they ever need updating!)
  • EWTN- "Catholic" television network that broadcasts Novus Ordo "Masses" and Conciliar teachings
  • Curt Jester- "comedian" who often makes fun of us "rad trads". At least he supports the Motu Propio
  • Spirit of Vatican 2- a deplorable local "Catholic faith community" whose transgressions are too long to even list here.
Remember, NO ONE is allowed to visit these interwebsites under penalty of MORTAL SIN! I'm sure this Index will have to be updated frequently over the course of time.

5 comments:

Maryann McGronk said...

FYI~
Spirit of Vatican 2 blog is a parody. It's meant to be outrageous, and the stuff it pokes fun at is just too easy....

radtradchad said...

If SOV2 is a parody then I must be a parody, as I went to the same seminary as Fr. Plarvik for a time and passed that cylindrical "thing" you call a church down on Dry Gap Pike just yesterday.

-Fr. Chadwick LeJanvier, SSLI

Adoro said...

Ha! NOW I see what you're up to! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

OK I think I see some fairness emerging in a parody of both sides.

Anonymous said...

You should cleary condemn my blog here.